When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Coraopolis Heights.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Coraopolis Heights. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Coraopolis Heights.
Large Airports ...
- Pittsburgh Intl. (PIT/KPIT)
- Morgantown Muni. (MGW/KMGW)
- Akron - Canton Rgnl. (CAK/KCAK)
- Cleveland / Hopkins Intl. (CLE/KCLE)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Greater Pittsburgh Intl.
- Greater Pittsburgh International Airport lies 2 miles [3.2 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Coraopolis Heights.
- Official website: https://www.flypittsburgh.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greater Pittsburgh International Airport
- Allegheny Co. Airport (AGC/KAGC)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Rock Airport (FAA ID: 9G1)
- Rock Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Coraopolis Heights.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rock Airport
- Washington Co. Airport (ICAO: KAFJ)
- Beaver Co. Airport (ICAO: KBVI)
- Zelienople Muni. (FAA ID: PJC)
- Zelienople Municipal Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the north of Coraopolis Heights.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Zelienople Municipal Airport
- Continue List (10 more) ...
- Inter Co. Airport (FAA ID: 31D)
- Inter County Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Coraopolis Heights.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Inter County Airport
- Butler Co. Airport (ICAO: KBTP)
- Jefferson County Airpark (FAA ID: 2G2)
- Rostraver Airport (ICAO: KFWQ)
- Columbiana Co. Airport (FAA ID: 02G)
- Columbiana County Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Coraopolis Heights.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Columbiana County Airport
- Wheeling - Ohio Co. Airport (HLG/KHLG)
- Greensburg Jeannette Rgnl. (FAA ID: 5G8)
- Greensburg Jeannette Regional Airport lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the east of Coraopolis Heights.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greensburg Jeannette Regional Airport
- New Castle Muni. (ICAO: KUCP)
- Mount Pleasant Airport (FAA ID: P45)
- Mount Pleasant / Scottdale Airport lies 42 miles [67.6 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Coraopolis Heights.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mount Pleasant / Scottdale Airport
- Youngstown Elser Metro Airport (FAA ID: 4G4)
- Youngstown Elser Metro Airport lies 42 miles [67.6 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Coraopolis Heights.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Youngstown Elser Metro Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Pennsylvania
About Allegheny County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Coraopolis Heights. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Allegheny County: www.county.allegheny.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Coraopolis Heights), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Coraopolis Heights) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Coraopolis Heights. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.4656, Longitude: -80.2059 In this case, the coordinates for Coraopolis Heights have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).