When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Conway.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Conway. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Conway.
Large Airports ...
- Pittsburgh Intl. (PIT/KPIT)
- Akron - Canton Rgnl. (CAK/KCAK)
- Morgantown Muni. (MGW/KMGW)
- Cleveland / Hopkins Intl. (CLE/KCLE)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Greater Pittsburgh Intl.
- Allegheny Co. Airport (AGC/KAGC)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Zelienople Muni. (FAA ID: PJC)
- Zelienople Municipal Airport lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Conway.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Zelienople Municipal Airport
- Beaver Co. Airport (ICAO: KBVI)
- Butler Co. Airport (ICAO: KBTP)
- Columbiana Co. Airport (FAA ID: 02G)
- Columbiana County Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the west of Conway.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Columbiana County Airport
- Rock Airport (FAA ID: 9G1)
- Rock Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Conway.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rock Airport
- New Castle Muni. (ICAO: KUCP)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Pennsylvania
About Beaver County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Conway. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Beaver County: www.co.beaver.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Conway), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Conway) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Conway. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Conway
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Conway. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.6667, Longitude: -80.2378 In this case, the coordinates for Conway have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).