When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Conshohocken.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Conshohocken. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Conshohocken.
Large Airports ...
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK/KJFK)
- La Guardia Airport (LGA/KLGA)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Morristown Muni. (MMU/KMMU)
- Teterboro Airport (TEB/KTEB)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Wings Fld. (ICAO: KLOM)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport (FAA ID: N10)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Conshohocken.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Perkiomen Valley Airport
- Brandywine Airport (ICAO: KOQN)
- Northeast Philadelphia Airport (PNE/KPNE)
- Continue List (12 more) ...
- Pottstown Limerick Airport (PTW/KPTW)
- Doylestown Airport (DYL/KDYL)
- Central Bucks County Muni.
- Central Bucks County Municipal Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Conshohocken.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Central Bucks County Municipal Airport
- Pottstown Muni. (FAA ID: N47)
- Pottstown Municipal Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Conshohocken.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pottstown Municipal Airport
- Spitfire Aero. (FAA ID: 7N7)
- Spitfire Aerodrome Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Conshohocken.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spitfire Aerodrome Airport
- Quakertown Airport (ICAO: KUKT)
- South Jersey Rgnl. (ICAO: KVAY)
- Camden Co. Airport (FAA ID: 19N)
- Camden County Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Conshohocken.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Camden County Airport
- Camden - Burlington County
- Camden - Burlington County lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Conshohocken.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Camden - Burlington County
- Flying W Airport (FAA ID: N14)
- Flying W Airport lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Conshohocken.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Flying W Airport
- Cross Keys Airport (FAA ID: 17N)
- Cross Keys Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Conshohocken.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cross Keys Airport
- Trenton Mercer Airport (TTN/KTTN)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Pennsylvania
About Montgomery County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Conshohocken. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Montgomery County: www.montcopa.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Conshohocken), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Conshohocken) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Conshohocken. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Conshohocken
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Conshohocken. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.0784, Longitude: -75.3021 In this case, the coordinates for Conshohocken have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).