Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Connersville.
Our newspaper information for Connersville is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Connersville. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Connersville. Our list contains 58 papers that were published within 12 miles [19.3 km]<1> of Connersville.
Newspapers Neighboring Connersville ...
The following newspapers were published within 12 miles [19.3 km] of Connersville.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Connersville.
- Published In Ashland [Schuylkill County] ...
- Ashland Record (from 1872)
- Miners' Gazetteer (from 1857)
- The Ashland Advocate (from 1867)
- The Ashland Daily News (from 191?)
- The Mountaineer (from 186?)
- Published In Shamokin [Northumberland County] ...
- Citizen (from 1959)
- Years of publication: 1959 to 1966
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 13286992
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Citizen
- Holdings for: LCCN SN86081165
- News-Dispatch (from 1967)
- News-Item (from 1968)
- Shamokin Citizen (from 1949)
- Shamokin Daily News (from 1893)
- Shamokin Drift (from 1892)
- Shamokin Herald (from 1862)
- Shamokin News-Dispatch (from 1933)
- Shamokin Register (from 1860)
- Shamokin Times (from 1872)
- Shamokin Weekly Advertiser (from 1872)
- The Citizen Shopper (from 1967)
- The Daily Herald (from 1887)
- The News-Item (from 1969)
- The Republican-Herald (from 18??)
- The Republican (from 18??)
- The Shamokin Dispatch (from 1908)
- The Shamokin Weekly Times (from 1883)
- Published In Kulpmont [Northumberland County] ...
- Kulpmont Weekly News (from 1916)
- Published In Frackville [Schuylkill County] ...
- Frackville Citizen (from 1958)
- The Frackville Star (from 1892)
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Published In Catawissa [Columbia County] ...
- Catawissa Citizen (from 1954)
- Catawissa News Item (from 1878)
- Columbia County Advertiser (from 1876)
- Published In Minersville [Schuylkill County] ...
- Minersville Free Press (from 1884)
- Schuylkill Weekly News (from 1978)
- The Minersville Bulletin (from 1850)
- Published In Shenandoah [Schuylkill County] ...
- Daily Evening Herald (from 1885)
- Daily Herald (from 1875)
- Daily Shenandoah Herald (from 1889)
- Darbininku Viltis (from 19??)
- Evening Herald, And Ashland Daily News (from 1966)
- Evening Herald (from 1876)
- Mining Herald (from 1870)
- Shenandoah Herald And Schuylkill County Real Estate Journal (from 1872)
- Shenandoah Herald (from 1870)
- Shenandoah Leader (from 193?)
- Shenandoah Weekly Herald (from 1874)
- Shenandoah Weekly Herald (from 1891)
- The Evening Herald (from 1891)
- The Evening Herald (from 1891)
- The Shenandoah Herald (from 188?)
- The Shenandoah Herald (from 1890)
- Weekly Herald (from 1895)
- Published In Tremont [Schuylkill County] ...
- The Local News And Schuylkill Advertiser (from 1867)
- The Tremont News (from 1868)
- The West Schuylkill Press And Pine Grove Herald (from 1937)
- West Schuylkill Press (from 1877)
- Published In Valley View [Schuylkill County] ...
- The Citizen-Standard (from 1975)
- The Valley Citizen & Herndon News (from 1973)
- The Valley Citizen (from 1974)
- The Valley Citizen (from 1929)
- Published In Trevorton [Northumberland County] ...
- Trevorton Times (from 1898)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Pennsylvania
About Northumberland County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Connersville. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Northumberland County: www.northumberlandco.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Connersville) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Connersville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.7923, Longitude: -76.4252 In this case, the coordinates for Connersville have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).