Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Conneautville.
Our newspaper information for Conneautville is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
The following list contains the names of 10 papers that were published in the immediate area of Conneautville. In addition, the list contains another 124 papers that were published in the broader area that surrounded Conneautville. In total, we've identified 134 papers within 18 miles [29 km]<1> of Conneautville.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Conneautville.
Newspapers Published In Conneautville ...
We know of 10 newspapers that have been published in the immediate area of Conneautville:
- American Republican Banner (from 1855)
- Conneautville Courier (from 1847)
- Conneautville Courier (from 186?)
- Conneautville Weekly Courier (from 185?)
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Conneautville Whig Banner (from 1852)
- Record And Courier (from 1864)
- Rough & Ready (from 1848)
- The Conneautville Courier (from 1871)
- The Crawford County Record (from 1858)
- Weekly Courier (from 18??)
Newspapers Neighboring Conneautville ...
The following newspapers were published within 18 miles [29 km]<1> of Conneautville.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Conneautville.
- Published In Linesville [Crawford County] ...
- Linesville Herald (from 1880)
- Linesville Leader (from 1875)
- The Community News (from 1987)
- Published In Albion [Erie County] ...
- The Albion Blizzard (from 1882)
- The Albion News (from 1901)
- The Truth (from 1899)
- Published In Conneaut Lake [Crawford County] ...
- Conneaut Lake Breeze (from 1922)
- The Conneaut Lake Harbinger (from 1901)
- Published In Saegertown [Crawford County] ...
- The Weekly Press (from 1887)
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Published In Meadville [Crawford County] ...
- We know of 76 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Meadville. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Meadville
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 18 miles [29 km]<1> of Conneautville. This extended list includes all the papers from Meadville. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Conneautville
- Published In Andover [Ashtabula County] ...
- Pymatuning Area News (from 1971)
- The Andover Citizen (from 1881)
- The Andover Review (from 1878)
- The Enterprise (from 1872)
- Published In Conneaut [Ashtabula County] ...
- Ashtabula County Advance (from 1913)
- Buckeye Democrat (from 1857)
- The first year of publication was in 1857, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 30333195
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Buckeye Democrat
- Holdings for: LCCN SN94051517
- Conneaut Daily Herald (from 1895)
- Conneaut Daily Post-Herald (from 1897)
- Conneaut Evening Post (from 1892)
- Conneaut Express (from 1878)
- Conneaut Herald (from 1882)
- Conneaut News-Herald (from 1907)
- Conneaut Post-Herald (from 1896)
- Conneaut Reporter (from 1844)
- Farmers' & Builders' Advocate (from 1877)
- Hometown News (from 1986)
- The Budget (from 1838)
- The Conneaut Citizen (from 1871)
- The Conneaut Evening News (from 1897)
- The Conneaut Post-Herald (from 1905)
- The Medium And Reformer's Companion (from 1856)
- The News-Herald (from 1955)
- The Young American (from 1859)
- Published In Cambridge Springs [Crawford County] ...
- Cambridge Springs Enterprise (from 1920)
- Cambridge Springs Enterprise (from 1907)
- The Enterprise-News (from 1922)
- The Enterprise (from 1917)
- The Semi-Weekly Enterprise (from 1892)
- Published In Girard [Erie County] ...
- Girard Cosmopolite (from 1899)
- Girard Express (from 1853)
- Girard Free Press (from 1845)
- Girard Union (from 1861)
- The Chromatic (from 1878)
- The Cosmopolite Herald (from 1910)
- The Cosmopolite (from 1867)
- The Daily Cosmopolite (from 187?)
- The Girard Herald (from 1904)
- The Girard News (from 1900)
- The Girard Republican (from 1854)
- The Girard Spectator (from 1866)
- Published In Kingsville [Ashtabula County] ...
- Kingsville Casket (from 1852)
- Kingsville Leader (from 1908)
- Kingsville Rural Echo (from 1911)
- The Kingsville Forum (from 1897)
- The Kingsville Tribune (from 1883)
- Published In Jamestown [Mercer County] ...
- Jamestown Sentinel (from 1883)
- Jamestown Sun (from 1873)
- Jamestown World (from 189?)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Pennsylvania
About Crawford County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Conneautville. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Crawford County: www.co.crawford.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Conneautville) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Conneautville. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Conneautville
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Conneautville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 41.7578, Longitude: -80.3698 In this case, the coordinates for Conneautville have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).