Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Conneaut Lake.
Our newspaper information for Conneaut Lake is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
The following list contains the names of 2 papers that were published in the immediate area of Conneaut Lake. In addition, the list contains another 131 papers that were published in the broader area that surrounded Conneaut Lake. In total, we've identified 133 papers within 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> of Conneaut Lake.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Conneaut Lake.
Newspapers Published In Conneaut Lake ...
The following newspapers have been published in the immediate area of Conneaut Lake:
- Conneaut Lake Breeze (from 1922)
- The Conneaut Lake Harbinger (from 1901)
Newspapers Neighboring Conneaut Lake ...
The following newspapers were published within 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> of Conneaut Lake.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Conneaut Lake.
- Published In Linesville [Crawford County] ...
- Linesville Herald (from 1880)
- Linesville Leader (from 1875)
- The Community News (from 1987)
- Published In Meadville [Crawford County] ...
- We know of 76 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Meadville. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Meadville
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> of Conneaut Lake. This extended list includes all the papers from Meadville. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Conneaut Lake
- Published In Jamestown [Mercer County] ...
- Jamestown Sentinel (from 1883)
- Jamestown Sun (from 1873)
- Jamestown World (from 189?)
- Published In Conneautville [Crawford County] ...
- American Republican Banner (from 1855)
- Conneautville Courier (from 1847)
- Conneautville Courier (from 186?)
- Conneautville Weekly Courier (from 185?)
- Conneautville Whig Banner (from 1852)
- Record And Courier (from 1864)
- Rough & Ready (from 1848)
- The Conneautville Courier (from 1871)
- The Crawford County Record (from 1858)
- Weekly Courier (from 18??)
- Continue List (8 more) ...
- Published In Saegertown [Crawford County] ...
- The Weekly Press (from 1887)
- Published In Andover [Ashtabula County] ...
- Pymatuning Area News (from 1971)
- The Andover Citizen (from 1881)
- The Andover Review (from 1878)
- The Enterprise (from 1872)
- Published In Cochranton [Crawford County] ...
- Rohr's Weekly Trigon (from 187?)
- The Cochranton Scroll (from 1971)
- The Cochranton Times (from 1980)
- The Cochranton Times (from 1878)
- The Weekly Tri-gon (from 1878)
- Published In Greenville [Mercer County] ...
- Advance Argus And Mercer County News (from 1917)
- Advance Argus (from 1887)
- Greenville Advance (from 1876)
- Greenville Argus (from 1865)
- Shenango Valley News (from 1882)
- The Advance (from 1873)
- The Daily Fireman (from 1883)
- The Evening Record (from 1897)
- The Gazette And National Republican Advocate (from 1832)
- The Greenville Advance Argus (from 1878)
- The Greenville Advance (from 1871)
- The Greenville Progress (from 1877)
- The Greenville Record-Argus (from 1975)
- The Independent (from 1885)
- The News
- The first year of publication is unknown, with the last issue in 1904
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 19217206
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The News
- Holdings for: LCCN SN89077625
- The Record-Argus (from 1985)
- The Record-Argus (from 1924)
- The Shenango Valley Argus (from 1874)
- The Shenango Valley News (from 1904)
- Published In Cambridge Springs [Crawford County] ...
- Cambridge Springs Enterprise (from 1920)
- Cambridge Springs Enterprise (from 1907)
- The Enterprise-News (from 1922)
- The Enterprise (from 1917)
- The Semi-Weekly Enterprise (from 1892)
- Published In Albion [Erie County] ...
- The Albion Blizzard (from 1882)
- The Albion News (from 1901)
- The Truth (from 1899)
- Published In Sandy Lake [Mercer County] ...
- Sandy Lake News (from 1874)
- The Lakeview Breeze (from 1963)
- The Sandy Lake Breeze (from 1902)
- The X (from 1882)
- The first year of publication was in 1882, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 864326031
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The X
- Holdings for: LCCN 2013257195
- Published In Stoneboro [Mercer County] ...
- The Stoneboro Citizen (from 192?)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Pennsylvania
About Crawford County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Conneaut Lake. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Crawford County: www.co.crawford.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Conneaut Lake) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Conneaut Lake. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Conneaut Lake
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Conneaut Lake. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 41.6017, Longitude: -80.3042 In this case, the coordinates for Conneaut Lake have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).