When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Conklin Hill.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Conklin Hill. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Conklin Hill.
Large Airports ...
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
- La Guardia Airport (LGA/KLGA)
- Albany Intl. (ALB/KALB)
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK/KJFK)
- Syracuse Hancock Intl. (SYR/KSYR)
- Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP/KISP)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
- Stewart Intl. (SWF/KSWF)
- Greater Binghamton Airport (BGM/KBGM)
- Morristown Muni. (MMU/KMMU)
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Teterboro Airport (TEB/KTEB)
- Westchester Co. Airport (HPN/KHPN)
- Williamsport Rgnl. (IPT/KIPT)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Sullivan County Intl. (MSV/KMSV)
- Cherry Ridge Airport (FAA ID: N30)
- Cherry Ridge Airport lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Conklin Hill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cherry Ridge Airport
- Wurtsboro Airport (FAA ID: N82)
- Wurtsboro - Sullivan County Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Conklin Hill.
- Official website: wurtsboroairport.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wurtsboro - Sullivan County Airport
- Seamans Fld. (FAA ID: 9N3)
- Seamans Field lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Conklin Hill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Seamans Field
- Joseph Y. Resnick Airport (FAA ID: N89)
- Joseph Y. Resnick Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the east of Conklin Hill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Joseph Y. Resnick Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Pennsylvania
About Wayne County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Conklin Hill. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Wayne County: www.co.wayne.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Conklin Hill), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Conklin Hill) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Conklin Hill. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 41.7373, Longitude: -75.0829 In this case, the coordinates for Conklin Hill have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).