When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Concord Woods.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Concord Woods. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Concord Woods.
Large Airports ...
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- Baltimore - Washington Intl. (BWI/KBWI)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK/KJFK)
- La Guardia Airport (LGA/KLGA)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Morristown Muni. (MMU/KMMU)
- Teterboro Airport (TEB/KTEB)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Brandywine Airport (ICAO: KOQN)
- Spitfire Aero. (FAA ID: 7N7)
- Spitfire Aerodrome Airport lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Concord Woods.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spitfire Aerodrome Airport
- New Garden Airport (FAA ID: N57)
- New Garden Airport lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Concord Woods.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on New Garden Airport
- New Castle Airport (ILG/KILG)
- Continue List (10 more) ...
- Chester Co. Airport (CTH/KMQS)
- Wings Fld. (ICAO: KLOM)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport (FAA ID: N10)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the north of Concord Woods.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Perkiomen Valley Airport
- Pottstown Limerick Airport (PTW/KPTW)
- Summit Airport (FAA ID: EVY)
- Summit Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Concord Woods.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Summit Airport
- Pottstown Muni. (FAA ID: N47)
- Pottstown Municipal Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Concord Woods.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pottstown Municipal Airport
- Cross Keys Airport (FAA ID: 17N)
- Cross Keys Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Concord Woods.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cross Keys Airport
- Camden Co. Airport (FAA ID: 19N)
- Camden County Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Concord Woods.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Camden County Airport
- Northeast Philadelphia Airport (PNE/KPNE)
- Southern Cross Airport (FAA ID: C01)
- Southern Cross Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Concord Woods.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Southern Cross Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Pennsylvania
About Delaware County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Concord Woods. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Delaware County: www.co.delaware.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Concord Woods), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Concord Woods) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Concord Woods. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 39.8828, Longitude: -75.4970 In this case, the coordinates for Concord Woods have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).