When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Concord Crossing.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Concord Crossing. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Concord Crossing.
Large Airports ...
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- Baltimore - Washington Intl. (BWI/KBWI)
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Morristown Muni. (MMU/KMMU)
- Wicomico Rgnl. (SBY/KSBY)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
- Teterboro Airport (TEB/KTEB)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Brandywine Airport (ICAO: KOQN)
- Spitfire Aero. (FAA ID: 7N7)
- Spitfire Aerodrome Airport lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Concord Crossing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spitfire Aerodrome Airport
- New Castle Airport (ILG/KILG)
- New Garden Airport (FAA ID: N57)
- New Garden Airport lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> miles to the west of Concord Crossing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on New Garden Airport
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Chester Co. Airport (CTH/KMQS)
- Summit Airport (FAA ID: EVY)
- Summit Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Concord Crossing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Summit Airport
- Wings Fld. (ICAO: KLOM)
- Cecil Co. Airport (FAA ID: 58M)
- Cecil County Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Concord Crossing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cecil County Airport
- Perkiomen Valley Airport (FAA ID: N10)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Concord Crossing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Perkiomen Valley Airport
- Pottstown Limerick Airport (PTW/KPTW)
- Cross Keys Airport (FAA ID: 17N)
- Cross Keys Airport lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Concord Crossing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cross Keys Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Pennsylvania Community
About Delaware County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Concord Crossing. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Delaware County: www.co.delaware.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Concord Crossing), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Concord Crossing) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Concord Crossing. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 39.8443, Longitude: -75.5336 In this case, the coordinates for Concord Crossing have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).