Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Commons at Goshen.
Our newspaper information for Commons at Goshen is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Commons at Goshen. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Commons at Goshen. Our list contains 77 papers that were published within 6 miles [9.7 km]<1> of Commons at Goshen.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Commons at Goshen.
Newspapers Neighboring Commons at Goshen ...
The following newspapers were published within 6 miles [9.7 km] of Commons at Goshen.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Commons at Goshen.
- Published In West Chester [Chester County] ...
- We know of 46 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of West Chester. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for West Chester
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 6 miles [9.7 km]<1> of Commons at Goshen. This extended list includes all the papers from West Chester. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Commons at Goshen
- Published In Malvern [Chester County] ...
- Malvern Item (from 1885)
- Malvern Monitor (from 1888)
- The Malvern Star (from 1901)
- Published In Downingtown [Chester County] ...
- American Spectator, And People's Friend (from 1834)
- Brandywine Ledger (from 199?)
- Chescoun Press And Downingtown News (from 1934)
- Chescoun Press (from 1930)
- Chester County Archive (from 1875)
- Chester County Archive (from 1970)
- Downingtown Independent (from 1873)
- Downingtown Ledger (from 199?)
- Downingtown News (from 19??)
- Downingtown Review (from 1887)
- East Branch Citizen (from 1974)
- Independent Journal (from 1827)
- Republican Standard, And Downingtown Journal (from 1835)
- The American Republican (from 1809)
- The Archive (from 190?)
- The Chester County Journal (from 1866)
- The Daily Review (from 1888)
- The Downingtown American Republican (from 1811)
- The Downingtown Archive (from 188?)
- The Downingtown Bee (from 1889)
- The Downingtown News (from 193?)
- The Downingtown News (from 1930)
- The Temperate Zone, And Chester & Delaware Advertiser (from 1808)
- The Temperate Zone (from 180?)
- Published In Paoli [Chester County] ...
- The Great Valley Gazette (from 1961)
- The Paoli Sentinel (from 18??)
- The Sun (from 1896)
- Years of publication: 1896 to 19??
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 20910169
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The Sun
- Holdings for: LCCN SN90069089
- The Weekly Herald (from 1924)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Pennsylvania
About Chester County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Commons at Goshen. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Chester County: www.chesco.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Commons at Goshen) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Commons at Goshen. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 39.9961, Longitude: -75.5788 In this case, the coordinates for Commons at Goshen have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).