When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Colmar.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Colmar. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Colmar.
Large Airports ...
- Philadelphia Intl. (PHL/KPHL)
- Newark Liberty Intl. (EWR/KEWR)
- Atlantic City Intl. (ACY/KACY)
- Harrisburg Intl. (MDT/KMDT)
- La Guardia Airport (LGA/KLGA)
- John F. Kennedy Intl. (JFK/KJFK)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Lehigh Valley Intl. (ABE/KABE)
- Reading Rgnl. (RDG/KRDG)
- Morristown Muni. (MMU/KMMU)
- Teterboro Airport (TEB/KTEB)
- Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl. (AVP/KAVP)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Wings Fld. (ICAO: KLOM)
- Central Bucks County Muni.
- Central Bucks County Municipal Airport lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Colmar.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Central Bucks County Municipal Airport
- Doylestown Airport (DYL/KDYL)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport (FAA ID: N10)
- Perkiomen Valley Airport lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Colmar.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Perkiomen Valley Airport
- Continue List (8 more) ...
- Quakertown Airport (ICAO: KUKT)
- Pottstown Limerick Airport (PTW/KPTW)
- Northeast Philadelphia Airport (PNE/KPNE)
- Pottstown Muni. (FAA ID: N47)
- Pottstown Municipal Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the west of Colmar.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pottstown Municipal Airport
- Trenton Mercer Airport (TTN/KTTN)
- Allentown Queen City Muni. (ICAO: KXLL)
- Brandywine Airport (ICAO: KOQN)
- Alexandria Airport (FAA ID: N85)
- Alexandria Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Colmar.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alexandria Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Pennsylvania
About Montgomery County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Colmar. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Montgomery County: www.montcopa.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Colmar), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Colmar) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Colmar. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.2673, Longitude: -75.2535 In this case, the coordinates for Colmar have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).