Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Abrams.
Our newspaper information for Abrams is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Abrams. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Abrams. Our list contains 108 papers that were published within 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> of Abrams.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Abrams.
Newspapers Neighboring Abrams ...
The following newspapers were published within 39 miles [62.8 km] of Abrams.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Abrams.
- Published In Cottage Grove [Lane County] ...
- Bohemia Nugget (from 1899)
- Cottage Grove And Lemati Echo=leader (from 1895)
- Cottage Grove Echo=leader (from 18??)
- Cottage Grove Leader (from 1905)
- Cottage Grove Sentinel (from 1909)
- Lane County Leader (from 1903)
- The Leader (from 1895)
- Western Oregon (from 1905)
- Published In Cresswell [Lane County] ...
- Creswell Chronicle (from 196?)
- Creswell Chronicle (from 2003)
- Creswell New Era (from 194?)
- The Chronicle (from 1971)
- The Creswell Chronicle (from 1909)
- Published In Yoncalla [Douglas County] ...
- The Yoncalla Times (from 1911)
- Published In Drain [Douglas County] ...
- The Drain Echo (from 1885)
- The Drain Enterprise (from 1922)
- The Drain Watchman (from 189?)
- The North Douglas Herald (from 1914)
- Continue List (12 more) ...
- Published In Lowell [Lane County] ...
- Lakeside News And Pleasantimes (from 1973)
- Lakeside News (from 19??)
- Published In Pleasant Hill [Lane County] ...
- Published In Oakland [Douglas County] ...
- Oakland Observer (from 189?)
- The first year of publication was in 189?, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 43291584
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Oakland Observer
- Holdings for: LCCN SN00063500
- Oakland Owl (from 1900)
- Oakland Tribune (from 1919)
- The Oakland Advance (from 1910)
- Published In Oakridge [Lane County] ...
- Dead Mountain Echo (from 197?)
- HWY 58 Free Press (from 199?)
- Oakridge Telegram (from 19??)
- The Oakridge Review (from 1924)
- Published In Springfield [Lane County] ...
- Springfield Times (from 2008)
- The Lane County News (from 1914)
- The Springfield Beacon (from 2006)
- The Springfield News (from 19??)
- The Springfield News (from 1916)
- The Springfield Star (from 1939)
- Published In Eugene [Lane County] ...
- We know of 68 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Eugene. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Eugene
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> of Abrams. This extended list includes all the papers from Eugene. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Abrams
- Published In Sutherlin [Douglas County] ...
- North County News (from 200?)
- The Sun-Tribune (from 1959)
- The Sutherlin Star (from 1920)
- The Sutherlin Sun Oakland Tribune (from 1951)
- The Sutherlin Sun (from 1910)
- Published In Coburg [Lane County] ...
- The Coburg Countryman (from 19??)
- The Countryman Community News (from 1979)
- The Countryman (from 1971)
- Published In Veneta [Lane County] ...
- West-Lane News (from 1961)
- Published In Leaburg [Lane County] ...
- River Reflections (from 1978)
- Published In Roseburg [Douglas County] ...
- Daily Roseburg Review
- Douglas County Times (from 1934)
- Evening Roseburg Review (from 190?)
- Roseburg Chieftain (from 1931)
- Roseburg Ensign (from 1867)
- Roseburg Express (from 1859)
- Roseburg News-Review (from 1920)
- Roseburg News-Review (from 1920)
- Roseburg Plaindealer (from 1885)
- Roseburg Review (from 1885)
- Roseburg Review (from 190?)
- The Daily Morning Times (from 1935)
- The Douglas Independent (from 187?)
- The Evening News (from 1909)
- The News-Review Of Douglas County (from 1994)
- The News-Review (from 1948)
- The Plaindealer (from 1885)
- The Plaindealer (from 1870)
- The Roseburg Pantagraph (from 1872)
- The Spokesman (from 1905)
- The Twice-A-Week Roseburg Plaindealer (from 190?)
- The Western Star (from 1877)
- Umpqua Ensign (from 187?)
- Umpqua Valley News (from 1905)
- Published In Junction City [Lane County] ...
- Junction City Bulletin (from 189?)
- Junction City Journal (from 19??)
- Junction City Times (from 1891)
- The Tribune News (from 2011)
- Tri-County News (from 1977)
- Weekly Republican (from 187?)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Oregon
About Lane County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Abrams. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Lane County: www.lanecounty.org/
The official website for State of Oregon: https://www.oregon.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Abrams) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Abrams. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.6840, Longitude: -122.9567 In this case, the coordinates for Abrams have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|