Welcome to Wallbridge ...
Although we found mention of Wallbridge during our research, we really don't have any information about it.<1> Given the context of how Wallbridge was mentioned, we believe that it was a community rather than a locale or some type of landmark. We have done a cursory search and if it was a community, we haven't been able to find any evidence that it still exists..
We've added Wallbridge to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Wallbridge, please Contact Us.
Time Zone: The area where we believe that Wallbridge might be (or was) located is in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
We believe that Wallbridge would be found within the (613) and (343)<2> area codes.
Communities Also Named Wallbridge ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found another community named Wallbridge - it's located in Ontario.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Wallbridge.
Communities near Wallbridge ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Wallbridge.
- Quinte West
- Prince Edward
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Prince Edward
- Prince Edward lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the southeast of Wallbridge
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Prince Edward came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Prince Edward
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Foxboro
- Foxboro lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the northeast of Wallbridge
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Foxboro came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Foxboro
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Foxboro<4>
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- River Valley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for River Valley
- River Valley lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the northwest of Wallbridge
- Jump to Google Maps centered on River Valley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Batawa
- Batawa lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the southwest of Wallbridge
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Batawa came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Batawa
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Frankford
- Frankford lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the west of Wallbridge
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Frankford came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Frankford
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Frankford<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Halloway
- Halloway lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the north of Wallbridge
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Halloway came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Halloway
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Wallbridge ...
Looking for more information about Wallbridge? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Wallbridge, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Wallbridge.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Ontario
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||If we encounter the name of what might be a community, our methodology is to add that name to our Gazetteer. For example, we might find a sentence like "He went south past Wallbridge and then turned east". While Wallbridge could be some kind of landmark, we think that it's more likely to be a community. We've added Wallbridge as a placeholder with the hope that we'll be able to add more information in the future.|
Just as a reminder: Our definition of a community is rather broad and includes those places (or areas) where several families lived and had a name which identified that place. For example, you might hear somebody say that they are going over to Bird Creek to see Pete ... Bird Creek is just a gas station and a couple of homes at the crossroads. While it might not be on the map, everybody in the area knows it by that name.
Places of interest include buildings at a crossroad, several families clustered in a hollow or maybe the location of a way station. It also includes places like mines, lumber camps, ferry crossings, etc. The community might still exist, is now gone or only existed for just a short period of time.
Also keep in mind that Wallbridge could have been on the original document by mistake, misspelled, the original/alternate name of a community that we've listed elsewhere or was placed in the wrong . Sometimes a post office or train station would have a different name than the community where it's located, so two names might be referring to the same community - we're working to straighten it all out.
|<2>||Area code (343) is an overlay for area code (613).|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Wallbridge) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Wallbridge. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from WallbridgeOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Wallbridge. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.2142, Longitude: -77.4953 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|