Welcome to Shiloh ...
Time Zone: Shiloh lies in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
Communities Also Named Shiloh ...
Using our Gazetteer, we found that there are 101 communities that are also named Shiloh - they are located in Alabama (7), Arkansas (10), California, Florida (3), Georgia (6), Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas (2), Kentucky, Louisiana (3), Maine, Maryland (3), Michigan, Mississippi (4), Missouri, New Jersey (2), North Carolina (5), Ohio (4), Oklahoma, Ontario (2), Pennsylvania (2), South Carolina (7), South Dakota, Tennessee (11), Texas (10), Utah, Virginia (6) and West Virginia (3).
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Shiloh.
Communities near Shiloh ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Shiloh.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Guelph
- Guelph lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<1> to the south of Shiloh.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Guelph came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Guelph
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Guelph<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Caledon
- Caledon lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<1> to the northeast of Shiloh.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Caledon came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Caledon
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Caledon<3>
- Halton Hills
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Craigsholme
- Craigsholme lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the north of Shiloh.
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Craigsholme. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Craigsholme
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Orton
- Orton lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northeast of Shiloh.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Orton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ennotville
- Ennotville lies 5 miles [8 km]<1> to the southwest of Shiloh.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ennotville
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Shiloh ...
Looking for more information about Shiloh? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Shiloh, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Shiloh.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Shiloh. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Shiloh) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Shiloh. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from ShilohOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Shiloh. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.7208, Longitude: -80.2639 |
|<2>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|