Welcome to Lynden ...
Time Zone: Lynden lies in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
Telephone area codes for Lynden: (519) and (226)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Lynden: L0R<2>
Communities Also Named Lynden ...
Using our Gazetteer, we found another community named Lynden - it's located in Washington.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Lynden.
Communities near Lynden ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Lynden.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brant
- Brant lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the southwest of Lynden.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Brant came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brant
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alberton
- Alberton lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the southeast of Lynden.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alberton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Copetown
- Copetown lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the east of Lynden.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Copetown
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Langford
- Langford lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the south of Lynden.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Langford came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Langford
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rockton
- Rockton lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the north of Lynden.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rockton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Summit
- Summit lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the east of Lynden.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Summit
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Lynden ...
Looking for more information about Lynden? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Lynden, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Lynden.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Lynden. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||Area code (226) is an overlay for area code (519).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Lynden, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Lynden). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Lynden or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Lynden) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Lynden. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from LyndenOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Lynden. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.2328, Longitude: -80.1458 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|