Welcome to Lonsdale Station ...
A typical abbreviation for Lonsdale Station: Lonsdale Sta. (in Canada, 'Stn.' is the more common abbreviation.)
Time Zone: Lonsdale Station lies in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
Telephone area codes for Lonsdale Station: (613) and (343)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Lonsdale Station: K0K<2>
Communities Also Named Lonsdale Station ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 2 communities that are also named Lonsdale Station - they are located in Ontario and Rhode Island.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Lonsdale Station.
Communities near Lonsdale Station ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Lonsdale Station.
- Prince Edward
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Prince Edward
- Prince Edward lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the south of Lonsdale Station
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Prince Edward came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Prince Edward
- Greater Napanee
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Greater Napanee
- Greater Napanee lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the east of Lonsdale Station
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Greater Napanee came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greater Napanee
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Albert
- Albert lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the north of Lonsdale Station
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Albert came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Albert
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Blessington
- Blessington lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the west of Lonsdale Station
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blessington
- Empey Hill
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Empey Hill
- Empey Hill lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the east of Lonsdale Station
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Empey Hill
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Read
- Read lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the northwest of Lonsdale Station
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Read came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Read
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Lonsdale Station ...
Looking for more information about Lonsdale Station? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Lonsdale Station, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Lonsdale Station.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Ontario
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Lonsdale Station. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||Area code (343) is an overlay for area code (613).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Lonsdale Station, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Lonsdale Station). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Lonsdale Station or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Lonsdale Station) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Lonsdale Station. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Lonsdale StationOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Lonsdale Station. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.2574, Longitude: -77.1687 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|