Welcome to Harwood ...
Harwood is 680 feet [207 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Harwood lies in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
Area Codes for Harwood: (289)<2>, (365) and (905)
Communities Also Named Harwood ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 17 communities that are also named Harwood - they are located in Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas (2), Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, North Dakota, Ohio (2), Ontario (2), Pennsylvania, Texas and Washington.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Harwood.
Communities near Harwood ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Harwood.
- Port Hope
- Alderville First Nation
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alderville First Nation
- Alderville First Nation lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the northeast of Harwood
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Alderville First Nation came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alderville First Nation
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fenella
- Fenella lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the east of Harwood
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fenella
- Hall Landing
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hall Landing
- Hall Landing lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the west of Harwood
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hall Landing
- Bensfort Corners
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bensfort Corners
- Bensfort Corners lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the northwest of Harwood
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bensfort Corners came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bensfort Corners
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Campbelltown
- Campbelltown lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the northwest of Harwood
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Campbelltown came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Campbelltown
- Cold Springs
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cold Springs
- Cold Springs lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the south of Harwood
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cold Springs
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alderville
- Alderville lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the northeast of Harwood
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alderville
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Harwood ...
Looking for more information about Harwood? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Harwood, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Harwood.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Ontario
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Harwood. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Harwood - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Of the area codes for Harwood, area code (289, 365) is an overlay.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Harwood) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Harwood. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from HarwoodOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Harwood. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.1378, Longitude: -78.1845 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|