Welcome to Gosport ...
Time Zone: Gosport lies in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
Communities Also Named Gosport ...
Using our Gazetteer, we found that there are 7 communities that are also named Gosport - they are located in Alabama, Indiana, Iowa, New Hampshire, Ontario (2) and Virginia.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Gosport.
Communities near Gosport ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Gosport.
- Quinte West
- Wade Corners
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Wade Corners
- Wade Corners lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Gosport.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wade Corners
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hilton
- Hilton lies 5 miles [8 km]<1> to the northwest of Gosport.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hilton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Carman
- Carman lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<1> to the north of Gosport.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carman
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edville
- Edville lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<1> to the west of Gosport.
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Edville. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edville
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gardenville
- Gardenville lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<1> to the east of Gosport.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Gardenville came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gardenville
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Salem
- Salem lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<1> to the west of Gosport.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Salem
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dundonald
- Dundonald lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<1> to the northwest of Gosport.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dundonald
- East Colborne
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for East Colborne
- East Colborne lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<1> to the west of Gosport.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on East Colborne
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Gosport ...
Looking for more information about Gosport? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Gosport, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Gosport.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Gosport. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Gosport) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Gosport. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from GosportOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Gosport. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.0212, Longitude: -77.7176 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<4>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|