Welcome to Carman ...
Time Zone: Carman lies in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
Area codes for Carman: (613) & (343)<1>
Communities Also Named Carman ...
Using our Gazetteer, we found that there are 9 communities that are also named Carman - they are located in Illinois, Manitoba, Minnesota, New York, Ohio, Ontario (2), Pennsylvania and Tennessee.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Carman.
Communities near Carman ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Carman.
- Quinte West
- Alderville First Nation
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alderville First Nation
- Alderville First Nation lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the west of Carman.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Alderville First Nation came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alderville First Nation
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cankerville
- Cankerville lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the south of Carman.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cankerville
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Smithfield
- Smithfield lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the southeast of Carman.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Smithfield
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Codrington
- Codrington lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the northwest of Carman.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Codrington
- Mount Zion
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mount Zion
- Mount Zion lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the northeast of Carman.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mount Zion
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Shiloh
- Shiloh lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the west of Carman.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Shiloh
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edville
- Edville lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the southwest of Carman.
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Edville. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edville
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Carman ...
Looking for more information about Carman? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Carman, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Carman.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Carman. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||Area code (343) is an overlay for area code (613).|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Carman) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Carman. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from CarmanOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Carman. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.1135, Longitude: -77.7260 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|