Welcome to Exton ...
Although we found mention of Exton during our research, we really don't have any information about it.<1> Given the context of how Exton was mentioned, we believe that it was a community rather than a locale or some type of landmark. We have done a cursory search and if it was a community, we haven't been able to find any evidence that it still exists..
We've added Exton to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Exton, please Contact Us.
Time Zone: The area where we believe that Exton might be (or was) located is in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
We believe that Exton would be found within the (807) area code.
Communities Also Named Exton ...
Using our Gazetteer, we found another community named Exton - it's located in Pennsylvania.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Exton.
Communities near Exton ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Exton.
(7 miles [11.3 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Aroland
- Aroland has also been known as:
(4 miles [6.4 km] to the east)
(9 miles [14.5 km] to the west)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Cavell came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cavell
(10 miles [16.1 km] to the southeast)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Poilu came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Poilu
(16 miles [25.7 km] to the south)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bawk came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bawk
(18 miles [29 km] to the west)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Kowkash came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kowkash
- Grant ‑ Historic
(22 miles [35.4 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grant
(23 miles [37 km] to the south)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Isis came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Isis
(23 miles [37 km] to the west)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Suni came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Suni
(30 miles [48.3 km] to the southeast)
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Exton ...
Looking for more information about Exton? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Exton, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Exton.
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|If we encounter the name of what might be a community, our methodology is to add that name to our Gazetteer. For example, we might find a sentence like "He went south past Exton and then turned west". While Exton could be some kind of landmark, we think that it's more likely to be a community. We've added Exton as a placeholder with the hope that we'll be able to add more information in the future.
Just as a reminder: Our definition of a community is rather broad and includes those places (or areas) where several families lived and had a name which identified that place. For example, you might hear somebody say that they are going over to Miller Creek to see Pete ... Miller Creek is just a gas station and a couple of homes at the crossroads. While it might not be on the map, everybody in the area knows it by that name.
Places of interest include buildings at a crossroad, several families clustered in a hollow or maybe the location of a way station. It also includes places like mines, lumber camps, ferry crossings, etc. The community might still exist, is now gone or only existed for just a short period of time.
Also keep in mind that Exton could have been on the original document by mistake, misspelled, the original/alternate name of a community that we've listed elsewhere or was placed in the wrong . Sometimes a post office or train station would have a different name than the community where it's located, so two names might be referring to the same community - we're working to straighten it all out.
|While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.
|If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.