List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Carson (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- All Saints Cemetery
- Hilly Grove Cemetery
- Kagawong Cedars Cemetery
- Long Lake Finnish Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Long Lake Finnish Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Long Lake Finnish Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Long Lake Finnish Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the northeast of Carson.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Long Lake Finnish Cemetery
- Mt. Calvary Cemetery
- Mountain View Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mountain View Cemetery
- Mountain View Cemetery lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> to the southwest of Carson.
- Mountain View Cemetery has also been known as:
- Mountainview Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mountain View Cemetery
- St. Joseph's Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Joseph's Cemetery
- St. Joseph's Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the northeast of Carson.
- St. Joseph's Cemetery has also been known as:
- Chelmsford RC Cemetery
- St. Joseph Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Joseph's Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2316311<2>
- St. Paul's Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Paul's Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the St. Paul's Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- St. Paul's Cemetery lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<1> to the south of Carson.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Paul's Cemetery
- St. Stanislaus RC Cemetery
- Sheguiandah Reserve Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Sucker Creek Cemetery
- Waters Twp. Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Carson, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Carson to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Carson.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Ontario
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
Working on your genealogy? These are excellent websites to start with when searching in and around the area of Carson:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Ontario
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Ontario
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Carson.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Carson) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Carson. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Carson
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Carson. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.1642, Longitude: -81.7436
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|