Welcome to Bloomfield ...
Time Zone: Bloomfield lies in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
Telephone area codes for Bloomfield: (613) & (343)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Bloomfield: K0K<2>
Communities Also Named Bloomfield ...
Using our Gazetteer, we found that there are 52 communities that are also named Bloomfield - they are located in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois (4), Indiana (3), Iowa, Kansas (4), Kentucky, Maryland (2), Michigan (2), Minnesota, Mississippi (2), Missouri (2), Montana, Nebraska, New Brunswick (2), New Jersey (2), New Mexico, New York (2), Newfoundland and Labrador, North Carolina, Nova Scotia, Ohio (4), Oklahoma, Pennsylvania (2), Prince Edward Island, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Virginia and Wisconsin.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Bloomfield.
Communities near Bloomfield ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Bloomfield.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Athol
- Athol lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the south of Bloomfield.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Athol
- Gilbert Mills
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gilbert Mills
- Gilbert Mills lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the north of Bloomfield.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Gilbert Mills came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gilbert Mills
- West Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for West Lake
- West Lake lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the south of Bloomfield.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for West Lake came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on West Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Yerexville
- Yerexville lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the northeast of Bloomfield.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Yerexville came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Yerexville
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bethel
- Bethel lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the north of Bloomfield.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bethel
- Cherry Valley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cherry Valley
- Cherry Valley lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the southeast of Bloomfield.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Cherry Valley came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cherry Valley
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Cherry Valley<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fawcettville
- Fawcettville lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the northeast of Bloomfield.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Fawcettville came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fawcettville
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Bloomfield ...
Looking for more information about Bloomfield? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Bloomfield, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Bloomfield.
Adding Bloomfield to Our Gazetteer ...
As we work on our Gazetteer, we occasionally find mention of a community that is new to us. When we find such a community, we add it to our Gazetteer with the hope of adding more information in the future.
The earliest source we've referenced which mentioned Bloomfield was on a map titled Road Map for Ontario (from Shell Oil, 1955).
For more details, see References and Mentions for Bloomfield.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bloomfield. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||Area code (343) is an overlay for area code (613).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Bloomfield, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Bloomfield). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Bloomfield or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Bloomfield) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bloomfield. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BloomfieldOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bloomfield. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.9854, Longitude: -77.2335 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|