Welcome to Agincourt ...
Agincourt is 540 feet [165 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Agincourt lies in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
Communities near Agincourt ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Agincourt.
- Richmond Hill
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Richmond Hill
- Richmond Hill lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the northwest of Agincourt
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Richmond Hill came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Richmond Hill
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Richmond Hill<3>
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Aurora
- Aurora lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the northwest of Agincourt
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Aurora came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Aurora
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Aurora<3>
- Don Mills
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Don Mills
- Don Mills lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the southwest of Agincourt
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Don Mills came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Don Mills
- German Mills - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for German Mills
- German Mills was located 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the northwest of Agincourt
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for German Mills. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Agincourt ...
Looking for more information about Agincourt? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Agincourt, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Agincourt.
Adding Agincourt to Our Gazetteer ...
As we work on our Gazetteer, we occasionally find mention of a community that is new to us. When we find such a community, we add it to our Gazetteer with the hope of adding more information in the future.
For more details about the above, see References and Mentions for Agincourt on our Genealogy Page.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Ontario
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Agincourt. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Agincourt - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Agincourt) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Agincourt. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from AgincourtOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Agincourt. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.7833, Longitude: -79.2667 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|