Around Tippett ...
Below is a sample of neighboring communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Tippett.<1>
- Cherry Creek [White Pine County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cherry Creek
- Cherry Creek [White Pine County] lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the west of Tippett
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cherry Creek
- Callao [Juab County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Callao
- Callao [Juab County] lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<1> to the east of Tippett
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Callao have been provided by the GNIS.<2> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Callao has also been known as:
- Willow Springs Station
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Callao
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Callao<3>
- Gandy [Millard County]
- Goshute [Juab County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Goshute
- Goshute [Juab County] lies 18 miles [29 km]<1> to the east of Tippett
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Goshute
- Ibapah [Tooele County]
- Partoun [Juab County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Partoun
- Partoun [Juab County] lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the southeast of Tippett
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Partoun
- Trout Creek [Juab County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Trout Creek
- Trout Creek [Juab County] lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the southeast of Tippett
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Trout Creek have been provided by the GNIS.<2> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Trout Creek
For more communities neighboring Tippett, please visit our County-by-County Page for Tippett.
White Pine County ...
Tippett is located in White Pine County<4>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of White Pine County: Elko, Eureka, Lincoln, Nye, Juab (UT), Millard (UT) & Tooele (UT).
Curious and Interesting Names Near Tippett ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Tippett.
Airports Near Tippett ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Tippett and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Tippett.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Nevada:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Nevada
About White Pine County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for White Pine County: www.co.white-pine.nv.us/
The official website for State of Nevada: nv.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Tippett) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Tippett. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from TippettOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Tippett. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 39.8685, Longitude: -114.3497 In this case, the coordinates for Tippett have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|
|<2>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Nevada's counties, including White Pine, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Tippett), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|