Welcome to Roddickton ...
The coastal town of Roddickton is located on the east side of Newfoundland's Great Northern Peninsula.
Roddickton is 90 feet [27 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Roddickton lies in the Newfoundland Time Zone (NST/NDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: NST- Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve (HNT), NDT- Heure Avancée de Terre-Neuve (HAT).
Roddickton is within the boundaries of the (709) area code.
The Canadian Postal Code for Roddickton: A0K<2>
Communities near Roddickton ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Roddickton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Englee
- Englee lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the south of Roddickton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Englee
- Southwest Crouse
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Southwest Crouse
- Southwest Crouse lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the east of Roddickton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Southwest Crouse
- Wild Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Wild Cove
- Wild Cove lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the south of Roddickton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wild Cove
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Canada Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Canada Harbour
- Canada Harbour lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the south of Roddickton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Canada Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Croque
- Croque lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the northeast of Roddickton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Croque
- Southwest Croque
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Southwest Croque
- Southwest Croque lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the northeast of Roddickton
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Southwest Croque came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Southwest Croque
- Saint Julien's
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Julien's
- Saint Julien's lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<3> to the northeast of Roddickton
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Saint Julien's came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Julien's
- Burnt Village
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Burnt Village
- Burnt Village lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<3> to the north of Roddickton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burnt Village
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grandois
- Grandois lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<3> to the northeast of Roddickton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grandois
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Roddickton ...
Looking for more information about Roddickton? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Roddickton, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Roddickton.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Newfoundland and Labrador
About Newfoundland and Labrador
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Roddickton. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Newfoundland and Labrador: https://www.gov.nl.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Roddickton - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Roddickton). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Roddickton or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Roddickton) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Roddickton. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from RoddicktonOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Roddickton. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.8699, Longitude: -56.1232 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|