Welcome to Reefs Harbour ...
Reefs Harbour is located on the Gulf of Saint Lawrence, the west coast of Newfoundland's Northern Peninsula.
A typical abbreviation for Reefs Harbour: Reefs Hbr. (or less commonly used: Reefs Harb. or Reefs Hrbr.)
See our Genealogy Helper Page for Reefs Harbour for more information about variations on the name of Reefs Harbour.
Time Zone: Reefs Harbour lies in the Newfoundland Time Zone (NST/NDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: NST- Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve (HNT), NDT- Heure Avancée de Terre-Neuve (HAT).
The area code for Reefs Harbour: (709)
The Canadian Postal Code for Reefs Harbour: A0K<1>
Communities near Reefs Harbour ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Reefs Harbour.
- Anchor Point
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Anchor Point
- Anchor Point lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the northeast of Reefs Harbour
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Anchor Point
- Bird Cove
- Bartletts Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bartletts Harbour
- Bartletts Harbour lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the south of Reefs Harbour
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bartletts Harbour
- Brig Bay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brig Bay
- Brig Bay lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the northeast of Reefs Harbour
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brig Bay
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Castor River North
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Castor River North
- Castor River North lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the south of Reefs Harbour
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Castor River North
- Castor River South
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Castor River South
- Castor River South lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the south of Reefs Harbour
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Castor River South
- Castors River
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Castors River
- Castors River lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> to the southeast of Reefs Harbour
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Castors River
- Plum Point
- Blue Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Blue Cove
- Blue Cove lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> to the northeast of Reefs Harbour
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blue Cove
- Pond Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pond Cove
- Pond Cove lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the northeast of Reefs Harbour
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pond Cove
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Reefs Harbour ...
Looking for more information about Reefs Harbour? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Reefs Harbour, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Reefs Harbour.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Newfoundland and Labrador
About Newfoundland and Labrador
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Reefs Harbour. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Newfoundland and Labrador: https://www.gov.nl.ca/
|<1>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Reefs Harbour, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Reefs Harbour). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Reefs Harbour or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Reefs Harbour) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Reefs Harbour. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Reefs HarbourOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Reefs Harbour. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.0151, Longitude: -57.0116 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|