Welcome to Norman Bay ...
Norman Bay is located on the Atlantic coast of Labrador, at Martin Bay.
Time Zone: Norman Bay lies in the Newfoundland Time Zone (NST/NDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: NST- Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve (HNT), NDT- Heure Avancée de Terre-Neuve (HAT).
Note: If you travel south from Norman Bay, you will soon leave Newfoundland Time and cross into the Atlantic Time Zone (AST/ADT).
The area code for Norman Bay: (709)
The Canadian Postal Code for Norman Bay: A0K<1>
Websites for Norman Bay ...
Although we don't have any websites that are specific to Norman Bay, the following might be of interest:
Labrador Coastal Drive: www.labradorcoastaldrive.com/
Communities near Norman Bay ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Norman Bay.
- Venison Tickle
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Venison Tickle
- Venison Tickle lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the northeast of Norman Bay
- Venison Tickle has also been known as:
- Venison Islands
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Venison Tickle
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Triangle
- Triangle lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> to the south of Norman Bay
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Triangle
- Hawke Harbour - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hawke Harbour
- Hawke Harbour was located 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> to the northeast of Norman Bay
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Dead Islands
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dead Islands
- Dead Islands lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the south of Norman Bay
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dead Islands
- Square Island Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Square Island Harbour
- Square Island Harbour lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the south of Norman Bay
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Square Island Harbour
- Comfort Bight
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Comfort Bight
- Comfort Bight lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the north of Norman Bay
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Comfort Bight
- Pinsents Arm
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pinsents Arm
- Pinsents Arm lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the south of Norman Bay
- Pinsents Arm has also been known as:
- Pensons Arm
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pinsents Arm
- Frenchmans Island
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Frenchmans Island
- Frenchmans Island lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> to the north of Norman Bay
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Frenchmans Island
- Seal Islands Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Seal Islands Harbour
- Seal Islands Harbour lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> to the north of Norman Bay
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Seal Islands Harbour
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Norman Bay ...
Looking for more information about Norman Bay? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Norman Bay, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Norman Bay.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Newfoundland and Labrador
About Newfoundland and Labrador
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Norman Bay. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Newfoundland and Labrador: https://www.gov.nl.ca/
|<1>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Norman Bay, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Norman Bay). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Norman Bay or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Norman Bay) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Norman Bay. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Norman BayOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Norman Bay. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.9372, Longitude: -55.9086 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|