When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Greene.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Greene. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Greene.
Large Airports ...
- Regina Intl. (YQR/CYQR)
- Winnipeg Intl. (YWG/CYWG)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YWG ICAO: CYWG
- Winnipeg - James Armstrong Richardson International Airport lies 218 miles [350.8 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Greene.
- Official website: https://www.waa.ca/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Winnipeg - James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Minot Intl. (MOT/KMOT)
- Sloulin Fld. Intl. (ISN/KISN)
- Brandon Muni. (YBR/CYBR)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Mohall Muni. (FAA ID: HBC)
- Mohall Municipal Airport lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Greene.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mohall Municipal Airport
- Lansford Muni.
- Lansford Municipal Airport lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> miles to the east of Greene.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lansford Municipal Airport
- Kenmare Muni. (FAA ID: 7K5)
- Kenmare Municipal Airport lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the west of Greene.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kenmare Municipal Airport
- Sherwood Muni.
- Sherwood Municipal Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the north of Greene.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sherwood Municipal Airport
- Glenburn Muni.
- Glenburn Municipal airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Greene.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Glenburn Municipal airport
- Bowbells Muni. (FAA ID: 5B4)
- Bowbells Municipal Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Greene.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bowbells Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in North Dakota
About Renville County
About North Dakota
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Greene. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Renville County: www.renvillecounty.org/
The official website for State of North Dakota: www.nd.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Greene), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Greene) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Greene. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 48.6564, Longitude: -101.7013 In this case, the coordinates for Greene have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).