When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Gardner.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Gardner. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Gardner.
Large Airports ...
- Winnipeg Intl. (YWG/CYWG)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YWG ICAO: CYWG
- Winnipeg - James Armstrong Richardson International Airport lies 191 miles [307.4 km]<2> miles to the north of Gardner.
- Official website: https://www.waa.ca/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Winnipeg - James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
- Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl. (MSP/KMSP)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Hector Intl. (FAR/KFAR)
- Grand Forks Intl. (GFK/KGFK)
- Thief River Falls Rgnl. (TVF/KTVF)
- Jamestown Rgnl. (JMS/KJMS)
- Bemidji Rgnl. (BJI/KBJI)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Arthur Fld. (FAA ID: 1A2)
- Arthur Field lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> miles to the west of Gardner.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Arthur Field
- Hillsboro Muni. (FAA ID: 3H4)
- Hillsboro Municipal Airport lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Gardner.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hillsboro Municipal Airport
- West Fargo Muni. (FAA ID: D54)
- West Fargo Municipal Airport lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> miles to the south of Gardner.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on West Fargo Municipal Airport
- Casselton Robert Miller Rgnl. (FAA ID: 5N8)
- Casselton Robert Miller Regional Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Gardner.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Casselton Robert Miller Regional Airport
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Page Rgnl. (FAA ID: 64G)
- Page Regional Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the west of Gardner.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Page Regional Airport
- Moorhead Muni. (ICAO: KJKJ)
- Norman County Airport (FAA ID: D00)
- Norman County Ada / Twin Valley Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Gardner.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Norman County Ada / Twin Valley Airport
- Mayville Muni. (FAA ID: D56)
- Mayville Municipal Airport lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Gardner.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mayville Municipal Airport
- Hamry Fld. (FAA ID: K74)
- Hamry Field lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the south of Gardner.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hamry Field
- Hawley Muni. (FAA ID: 04Y)
- Hawley Municipal Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Gardner.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hawley Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in North Dakota
About Cass County
About North Dakota
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Gardner. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Cass County: www.co.cass.nd.us/
The official website for State of North Dakota: www.nd.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Gardner), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Gardner) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Gardner. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Gardner
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Gardner. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 47.1433, Longitude: -96.9693 In this case, the coordinates for Gardner have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).