When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Gardar.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Gardar. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Gardar.
Large Airports ...
- Winnipeg Intl. (YWG/CYWG)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YWG ICAO: CYWG
- Winnipeg - James Armstrong Richardson International Airport lies 95 miles [152.9 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Gardar.
- Official website: https://www.waa.ca/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Winnipeg - James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Grand Forks Intl. (GFK/KGFK)
- Devils Lake Rgnl. (DVL/KDVL)
- Thief River Falls Rgnl. (TVF/KTVF)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Park River Airport (FAA ID: Y37)
- Park River - W. C. Skjerven Field lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Gardar.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Park River - W. C. Skjerven Field
- Cavalier Muni. (FAA ID: 2C8)
- Cavalier Municipal Airport lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Gardar.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cavalier Municipal Airport
- St. Thomas Muni. (FAA ID: 4S5)
- Saint Thomas Municipal Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the east of Gardar.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Thomas Municipal Airport
- Walhalla Muni. (FAA ID: 96D)
- Walhalla Municipal Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the north of Gardar.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Walhalla Municipal Airport
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Langdon Muni.
- Langdon Municipal Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Gardar.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Langdon Municipal Airport
- Robertson Fld. (FAA ID: D55)
- Robertson Field lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Gardar.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Robertson Field
- Grafton Muni.
- Grafton Municipal Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Gardar.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grafton Municipal Airport
- Hutson Fld. (FAA ID: GAF)
- Hutson Field lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Gardar.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hutson Field
- Minto Muni. (FAA ID: D06)
- Minto Municipal Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Gardar.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Minto Municipal Airport
- Drayton Muni. (FAA ID: D29)
- Drayton Municipal Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the east of Gardar.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Drayton Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in North Dakota
About Pembina County
About North Dakota
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Gardar. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of North Dakota: www.nd.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Gardar), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Gardar) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Gardar. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Gardar
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Gardar. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 48.5892, Longitude: -97.8741