When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Fullerton.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Fullerton. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Fullerton.
Large Airports ...
- Winnipeg Intl. (YWG/CYWG)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YWG ICAO: CYWG
- Winnipeg - James Armstrong Richardson International Airport lies 264 miles [424.9 km]<2> miles to the north of Fullerton.
- Official website: https://www.waa.ca/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Winnipeg - James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
- Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl. (MSP/KMSP)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Aberdeen Rgnl. (ABR/KABR)
- Jamestown Rgnl. (JMS/KJMS)
- Hector Intl. (FAR/KFAR)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Ellendale Muni. (FAA ID: 4E7)
- Ellendale Municipal Airport lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Fullerton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ellendale Municipal Airport
- LaMoure Rott Muni. (FAA ID: 4F9)
- LaMoure Rott Municipal Airport lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Fullerton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on LaMoure Rott Municipal Airport
- Oakes Muni. (FAA ID: 2D5)
- Oakes Municipal Airport lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> miles to the east of Fullerton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Oakes Municipal Airport
- Edgeley Muni. (FAA ID: 51D)
- Edgeley Municipal Airport lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Fullerton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edgeley Municipal Airport
- Kulm Muni. (FAA ID: D03)
- Kulm Municipal Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Fullerton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kulm Municipal Airport
- Pruetz Muni.
- Pruetz Municipal Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Fullerton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pruetz Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within North Dakota
About Dickey County
About North Dakota
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Fullerton. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of North Dakota: www.nd.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Fullerton), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Fullerton) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Fullerton. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Fullerton
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Fullerton. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.1636, Longitude: -98.4262 In this case, the coordinates for Fullerton have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).