When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Foxholm.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Foxholm. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Foxholm.
Large Airports ...
- Regina Intl. (YQR/CYQR)
- Winnipeg Intl. (YWG/CYWG)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YWG ICAO: CYWG
- Winnipeg - James Armstrong Richardson International Airport lies 222 miles [357.3 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Foxholm.
- Official website: https://www.waa.ca/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Winnipeg - James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Minot Intl. (MOT/KMOT)
- Sloulin Fld. Intl. (ISN/KISN)
- Bismarck Muni. (BIS/KBIS)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Glenburn Muni.
- Glenburn Municipal airport lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Foxholm.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Glenburn Municipal airport
- Lansford Muni.
- Lansford Municipal Airport lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Foxholm.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lansford Municipal Airport
- Mohall Muni. (FAA ID: HBC)
- Mohall Municipal Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the north of Foxholm.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mohall Municipal Airport
- Kenmare Muni. (FAA ID: 7K5)
- Kenmare Municipal Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Foxholm.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kenmare Municipal Airport
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Ryder Muni. Airfield
- Ryder Municipal Airfield lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the south of Foxholm.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ryder Municipal Airfield
- Makoti Muni.
- Makoti Municipal Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Foxholm.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Makoti Municipal Airport
- Stanley Muni. (FAA ID: 08D)
- Stanley Municipal Airport lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<2> miles to the west of Foxholm.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Stanley Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in North Dakota
About Ward County
About North Dakota
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Foxholm. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Ward County: www.co.ward.nd.us/
The official website for State of North Dakota: www.nd.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Foxholm), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Foxholm) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Foxholm. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Foxholm
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Foxholm. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 48.3697, Longitude: -101.5710