When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Four Bears Village.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Four Bears Village. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Four Bears Village.
Large Airports ...
- Regina Intl. (YQR/CYQR)
- Winnipeg Intl. (YWG/CYWG)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YWG ICAO: CYWG
- Winnipeg - James Armstrong Richardson International Airport lies 276 miles [444.2 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Four Bears Village.
- Official website: https://www.waa.ca/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Winnipeg - James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Sloulin Fld. Intl. (ISN/KISN)
- Minot Intl. (MOT/KMOT)
- Dickinson Rgnl. (DIK/KDIK)
General Aviation Airports ...
- New Town Muni. (FAA ID: 05D)
- New Town Municipal Airport lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Four Bears Village.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on New Town Municipal Airport
- Parshall - Hankins Airport (FAA ID: Y74)
- Parshall - Hankins Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the east of Four Bears Village.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Parshall - Hankins Airport
- Stanley Muni. (FAA ID: 08D)
- Stanley Municipal Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Four Bears Village.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Stanley Municipal Airport
- Tioga Muni. (FAA ID: D60)
- Tioga Municipal Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Four Bears Village.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tioga Municipal Airport
- Watford City Muni. (FAA ID: S25)
- Watford City Municipal Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Four Bears Village.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Watford City Municipal Airport
- Makoti Muni.
- Makoti Municipal Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the east of Four Bears Village.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Makoti Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within North Dakota
About McKenzie County
About North Dakota
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Four Bears Village. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of North Dakota: www.nd.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Four Bears Village), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Four Bears Village) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Four Bears Village. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Four Bears Village
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Four Bears Village. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 47.9815, Longitude: -102.5833