When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Dunn Center.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Dunn Center. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Dunn Center.
Large Airports ...
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Dickinson Rgnl. (DIK/KDIK)
- Sloulin Fld. Intl. (ISN/KISN)
- Minot Intl. (MOT/KMOT)
- Bismarck Muni. (BIS/KBIS)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Weydhal Fld. (FAA ID: 9Y1)
- Weydhal Field lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Dunn Center.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Weydhal Field
- Beulah Fld. (FAA ID: 95D)
- Beulah Field lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<2> miles to the east of Dunn Center.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Beulah Field
- New Town Muni. (FAA ID: 05D)
- New Town Municipal Airport lies 42 miles [67.6 km]<2> miles to the north of Dunn Center.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on New Town Municipal Airport
- Watford City Muni. (FAA ID: S25)
- Watford City Municipal Airport lies 42 miles [67.6 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Dunn Center.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Watford City Municipal Airport
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Hebron Muni.
- Hebron Municipal Airport lies 43 miles [69.2 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Dunn Center.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hebron Municipal Airport
- Parshall - Hankins Airport (FAA ID: Y74)
- Parshall - Hankins Airport lies 46 miles [74 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Dunn Center.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Parshall - Hankins Airport
- Hazen Muni.
- Hazen Municipal Airport lies 48 miles [77.2 km]<2> miles to the east of Dunn Center.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hazen Municipal Airport
- Mercer County Rgnl. (FAA ID: HZE)
- Mercer County Regional Airport lies 49 miles [78.9 km]<2> miles to the east of Dunn Center.
- Official website: https://www.mcraa.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mercer County Regional Airport
- Glen Ullin Rgnl. (FAA ID: D57)
- Glen Ullin Regional Airport lies 51 miles [82.1 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Dunn Center.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Glen Ullin Regional Airport
- Makoti Muni.
- Makoti Municipal Airport lies 56 miles [90.1 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Dunn Center.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Makoti Municipal Airport
- Garrison Muni. (FAA ID: D05)
- Garrison Municipal Airport lies 59 miles [95 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Dunn Center.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Garrison Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within North Dakota
About Dunn County
About North Dakota
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Dunn Center. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of North Dakota: www.nd.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Dunn Center), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Dunn Center) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Dunn Center. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Dunn Center
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Dunn Center. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 47.3533, Longitude: -102.6244 In this case, the coordinates for Dunn Center have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).