When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Drady.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Drady. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Drady.
Large Airports ...
- Regina Intl. (YQR/CYQR)
- Winnipeg Intl. (YWG/CYWG)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YWG ICAO: CYWG
- Winnipeg - James Armstrong Richardson International Airport lies 224 miles [360.5 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Drady.
- Official website: https://www.waa.ca/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Winnipeg - James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Minot Intl. (MOT/KMOT)
- Bismarck Muni. (BIS/KBIS)
- Sloulin Fld. Intl. (ISN/KISN)
- Dickinson Rgnl. (DIK/KDIK)
- Devils Lake Rgnl. (DVL/KDVL)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Ryder Muni. Airfield
- Ryder Municipal Airfield lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Drady.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ryder Municipal Airfield
- Makoti Muni.
- Makoti Municipal Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Drady.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Makoti Municipal Airport
- Glenburn Muni.
- Glenburn Municipal airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Drady.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Glenburn Municipal airport
- Lansford Muni.
- Lansford Municipal Airport lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the north of Drady.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lansford Municipal Airport
- Garrison Muni. (FAA ID: D05)
- Garrison Municipal Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the south of Drady.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Garrison Municipal Airport
- Parshall - Hankins Airport (FAA ID: Y74)
- Parshall - Hankins Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Drady.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Parshall - Hankins Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in North Dakota
About Ward County
About North Dakota
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Drady. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Ward County: www.co.ward.nd.us/
The official website for State of North Dakota: www.nd.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Drady), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Drady) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Drady. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 48.1520, Longitude: -101.4257 In this case, the coordinates for Drady have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).