Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Dengate.
Our newspaper information for Dengate is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Dengate. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Dengate. Our list contains 30 papers that were published within 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> of Dengate.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Dengate.
Newspapers Neighboring Dengate ...
The following newspapers were published within 37 miles [59.5 km] of Dengate.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Dengate.
- Published In Glen Ullin [Morton County] ...
- Glen Ullin Advocate (from 1901)
- The Glen Ullin News (from 1902)
- The Glen Ullin Times (from 1946)
- Published In Almont [Morton County] ...
- The Almont Arena (from 1910)
- The Weekly Arena (from 1913)
- Published In New Salem [Morton County] ...
- Der Deutsche Pionier (from 1905)
- Die Wacht Am Missouri Und New Salem Anzeiger (from 1905)
- The New Salem Herald (from 1903)
- The New Salem Journal (from 1907)
- Published In Hebron [Morton County] ...
- Die Wacht Am Missouri Und Hebron Anzeiger (from 1907)
- Die Wacht Am Missouri (from 1910)
- Hebron Farmers Press (from 1919)
- The Hebron Herald (from 1916)
- The Hebron Tribune (from 1908)
- Continue List (13 more) ...
- Published In Center [Oliver County] ...
- Center Inland Reporter (from 1966)
- The Center Republican (from 1903)
- Published In Beulah [Mercer County] ...
- Beulah Independent (from 1914)
- The Beulah Beacon (from 1970)
- The Beulah News (from 1969)
- Published In Hazen [Mercer County] ...
- The Hazen Star (from 1916)
- Published In Elgin [Grant County] ...
- The Elgin News (from 1923)
- The Grant County News (from 1926)
- Published In Richardton [Stark County] ...
- The Richardton Booster (from 1939)
- The Richardton News (from 1904)
- The Richardton Times (from 1936)
- The Stark County Star (from 1926)
- The Western Star (from 1917)
- Published In Flasher [Morton County] ...
- The Flasher Hustler (from 1903)
- The Flasher Tribune (from 1921)
- Published In Leith [Grant County] ...
- The Leith Index (from 1922)
- Published In Zap [Mercer County] ...
- The Zap Enterprise (from 1916)
- Published In Stanton [Mercer County] ...
- Mercer County Farmer (from 1918)
- Mercer County Republican (from 1907)
- Power City Times (from 1964)
- Stanton Post (from 1915)
- The Stanton Pilot (from 1884)
- Published In Mandan [Morton County] ...
- We know of 26 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Mandan. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Mandan
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> of Dengate. This extended list includes all the papers from Mandan. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Dengate
- Published In Golden Valley [Mercer County] ...
- Golden Valley American (from 1917)
- Published In Raleigh [Grant County] ...
- Raleigh Herald (from 1911)
- Published In Taylor [Stark County] ...
- The Taylor Reporter (from 1994)
- The Taylor Reporter (from 1910)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for North Dakota
About Morton County
About North Dakota
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Dengate. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Morton County: www.co.morton.nd.us/
The official website for State of North Dakota: www.nd.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Dengate) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Dengate. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.8456, Longitude: -101.6354 In this case, the coordinates for Dengate have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).