When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Dengate.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Dengate. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Dengate.
Large Airports ...
- Regina Intl. (YQR/CYQR)
- Winnipeg Intl. (YWG/CYWG)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YWG ICAO: CYWG
- Winnipeg - James Armstrong Richardson International Airport lies 292 miles [469.9 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Dengate.
- Official website: https://www.waa.ca/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Winnipeg - James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Bismarck Muni. (BIS/KBIS)
- Dickinson Rgnl. (DIK/KDIK)
- Minot Intl. (MOT/KMOT)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Glen Ullin Rgnl. (FAA ID: D57)
- Glen Ullin Regional Airport lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> miles to the west of Dengate.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Glen Ullin Regional Airport
- Hebron Muni.
- Hebron Municipal Airport lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> miles to the west of Dengate.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hebron Municipal Airport
- Beulah Fld. (FAA ID: 95D)
- Beulah Field lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Dengate.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Beulah Field
- Mercer County Rgnl. (FAA ID: HZE)
- Mercer County Regional Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the north of Dengate.
- Official website: https://www.mcraa.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mercer County Regional Airport
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Hazen Muni.
- Hazen Municipal Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the north of Dengate.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hazen Municipal Airport
- Elgin Muni. (FAA ID: Y71)
- Elgin Municipal Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Dengate.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Elgin Municipal Airport
- Mandan Muni. (FAA ID: Y19)
- Mandan Municipal Airport lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> miles to the east of Dengate.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mandan Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in North Dakota
About Morton County
About North Dakota
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Dengate. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Morton County: www.co.morton.nd.us/
The official website for State of North Dakota: www.nd.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Dengate), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Dengate) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Dengate. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.8456, Longitude: -101.6354 In this case, the coordinates for Dengate have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).