When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to De Lamere.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from De Lamere. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to De Lamere.
Large Airports ...
- Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl. (MSP/KMSP)
- Winnipeg Intl. (YWG/CYWG)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YWG ICAO: CYWG
- Winnipeg - James Armstrong Richardson International Airport lies 251 miles [403.9 km]<2> miles to the north of De Lamere.
- Official website: https://www.waa.ca/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Winnipeg - James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
- Rochester Intl. (RST/KRST)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Hector Intl. (FAR/KFAR)
- Aberdeen Rgnl. (ABR/KABR)
- Jamestown Rgnl. (JMS/KJMS)
- Watertown Rgnl. (ATY/KATY)
- Grand Forks Intl. (GFK/KGFK)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Milnor Muni. (FAA ID: 4R6)
- Milnor Municipal Airport lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> miles to the west of De Lamere.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Milnor Municipal Airport
- Wyndmere Muni.
- Wyndmere Municipal Airport lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> miles to the east of De Lamere.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wyndmere Municipal Airport
- Lidgerwood Muni. (FAA ID: 4N4)
- Lidgerwood Municipal Airport lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of De Lamere.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lidgerwood Municipal Airport
- Gwinner - Roger Melroe Fld. (FAA ID: GWR)
- Gwinner - Roger Melroe Field lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of De Lamere.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gwinner - Roger Melroe Field
- Lisbon Muni. (FAA ID: 6L3)
- Lisbon Municipal Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the northwest of De Lamere.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lisbon Municipal Airport
- Leonard Muni.
- Leonard Municipal Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the north of De Lamere.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Leonard Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of North Dakota
About Sargent County
About North Dakota
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for De Lamere. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of North Dakota: www.nd.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to De Lamere), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- De Lamere) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in De Lamere. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.2672, Longitude: -97.3351 In this case, the coordinates for De Lamere have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).