Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Amidon.
Our newspaper information for Amidon is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
The following list contains the names of 2 papers that were published in the immediate area of Amidon. In addition, the list contains another 58 papers that were published in the broader area that surrounded Amidon. In total, we've identified 60 papers within 38 miles [61.2 km]<1> of Amidon.
Newspapers Published In Amidon ...
The following newspapers have been published in the immediate area of Amidon:
- Slope County Post (from 1924)
- The Farmers Press (from 1917)
Newspapers Neighboring Amidon ...
The following newspapers were published within 38 miles [61.2 km]<1> of Amidon.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Amidon.
- Published In Bowman [Bowman County] ...
- Bowman County Pioneer And Bowman Citizen (from 1917)
- Bowman County Pioneer And Scranton Star (from 1947)
- Bowman County Pioneer (from 1949)
- The Bowman Citizen (from 1911)
- The Bowman County Leader And Farmer-Labor Monitor (from 1925)
- The Bowman County Leader (from 1927)
- The Bowman County News (from 1907)
- The Bowman County Pioneer (from 1929)
- The Farmer-Labor Monitor And Farmers Leader (from 1923)
- The Farmers Leader And Gascoyne Gazette (from 1917)
- The Farmers Leader (from 1918)
- Published In Buffalo Springs [Bowman County] ...
- Buffalo Springs Sentinel (from 1907)
- Published In New England [Hettinger County] ...
- Hettinger County Herald (from 1907)
- New England Post (from 1911)
- The Herald (from 1994)
- Published In Rhame [Bowman County] ...
- The Farmers Review (from 1918)
- The Rhame Review (from 1908)
- The Rhame Review (from 1920)
- Continue List (12 more) ...
- Published In Scranton [Bowman County] ...
- The Briquette (from 1917)
- The Scranton Register (from 1907)
- The Scranton Star (from 1924)
- Published In Fryburg [Billings County] ...
- Fryburg Pioneer (from 1913)
- Published In Gascoyne [Bowman County] ...
- Gascoyne Advance (from 1910)
- Gascoyne Gazette (from 1915)
- Gascoyne News (from 1918)
- Gascoyne Pennant (from 1917)
- Published In Havelock [Hettinger County] ...
- The American German (from 1915)
- The Havelock Journal (from 1918)
- Published In Belfield [Stark County] ...
- Stark County Observer (from 1958)
- The Belfield Herald (from 1932)
- The Belfield News And Badlands Settler (from 1958)
- The Belfield News (from 1937)
- The Belfield Review (from 1920)
- The Belfield Times (from 1908)
- Published In Marmarth [Slope County] ...
- Marmarth Messenger (from 1936)
- Published In Medora [Billings County] ...
- Billings County Herald (from 1906)
- The Little Missourian (from 1902)
- Published In Reeder [Adams County] ...
- The Adams County Times (from 1908)
- The Reeder Press (from 1940)
- The Reeder Times (from 1909)
- The Western Call And Reeder Times (from 1911)
- The Western Call (from 1908)
- Published In Regent [Hettinger County] ...
- The Regent Times (from 19??)
- Published In Dickinson [Stark County] ...
- Dickinson Daily News (from 1894)
- Dickinson Daily Press (from 1931)
- Dickinson Recorder (from 1892)
- Dickinson Shoppers' Press (from 1932)
- Die Deutsche Zukunft (from 1908)
- The Catholic Banner (from 1924)
- The Dickinson Post (from 1908)
- The Dickinson Press And Dickinson Recorder-Post, Richardton Times And Belfield Review (from 1937)
- The Dickinson Press And Dickinson Recorder-Post (from 1928)
- The Dickinson Press (from 1942)
- The Post (from 1906)
- The Recorder-Post (from 1911)
- The Sun (from 1883)
- Years of publication: 1883 to 18??
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 21791466
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The Sun
- Holdings for: LCCN SN90099618
- Published In Haley [Bowman County] ...
- The Haley Record (from 1911)
- Published In Bucyrus [Adams County] ...
- The Adams County Tribune (from 1908)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in North Dakota
About Slope County
About North Dakota
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Amidon. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of North Dakota: www.nd.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Amidon) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Amidon. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Amidon
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Amidon. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.4822, Longitude: -103.3193 In this case, the coordinates for Amidon have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).