Around North Harlem Colony ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Chinook. It is located about 21 miles [33 km] to the west of North Harlem Colony. Chinook has a population of 1,200 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Harlem.
It lies just south of North Harlem Colony and has a population of 780 people.
The following is a sample of neighboring communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Chinook [Blaine County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Chinook
- Chinook [Blaine County] lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> to the west of North Harlem Colony
- Population from the 2020 Census: 1,230 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chinook
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Chinook<3>
- Dodson [Phillips County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dodson
- Dodson [Phillips County] lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> to the southeast of North Harlem Colony
- Population from the 2020 Census: 116 people
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Dodson have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dodson
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Dodson<3>
- Fort Belknap Agency [Blaine County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fort Belknap Agency
- Fort Belknap Agency [Blaine County] lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> to the south of North Harlem Colony
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Fort Belknap Agency have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fort Belknap Agency
- Harlem [Blaine County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Harlem
- Harlem [Blaine County] lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the south of North Harlem Colony
- Population from the 2020 Census: 778 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Harlem
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Harlem<3>
- Hogeland [Blaine County]
- Lloyd [Blaine County]
- Turner [Blaine County]
- Zurich [Blaine County]
For more communities neighboring North Harlem Colony, please visit our County-by-County Page for North Harlem Colony.
Blaine County ...
North Harlem Colony is located in Blaine County<5>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Blaine County: Chouteau, Fergus, Hill & Phillips.
Curious and Interesting Names Near North Harlem Colony ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for North Harlem Colony.
Airports Near North Harlem Colony ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to North Harlem Colony and that information can be found on the Airports Page for North Harlem Colony.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Montana:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Montana
About Blaine County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for North Harlem Colony. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Montana: https://mt.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for North Harlem Colony.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- North Harlem Colony) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in North Harlem Colony. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 48.5908, Longitude: -108.7582 In this case, the coordinates for North Harlem Colony have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of Montana's counties, including Blaine, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to North Harlem Colony), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|