Census Data for Marysville ...
So far, we have found very little information about Marysville. The little that we've found leads us believe that the community is historic.<1>
We've added Marysville to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Marysville, please Contact Us.
As far as we can tell, Marysville has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Marysville, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Helena [Lewis and Clark County]
- East Helena [Lewis and Clark County]
- Deer Lodge [Powell County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Deer Lodge
- Deer Lodge [Powell County] lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> to the southwest of Marysville
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Deer Lodge have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Deer Lodge
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Deer Lodge<3>
- Boulder [Jefferson County]
- Drummond [Granite County]
Lewis and Clark County ...
Marysville is located in Lewis and Clark County<5>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Lewis and Clark County.
Miscellaneous Information for Marysville ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Lewis and Clark County or the community of Marysville:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Marysville:
- GNIS ID for Marysville: 806958
- GNIS ID for Lewis and Clark County: 793926
- GNIS ID for State of Montana: 767982
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Marysville would have been located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #8 (the Mountain Division).
- The US Postal Service ZIP Code ...
- While some people have used a ZIP code to identify a community, the purpose of the ZIP code was to make mail delivery more efficient by grouping addresses together. Although the ZIP Code doesn't specifically identify a community like Marysville, it does identify addresses that are in (or near) Marysville. It's important to remember that the boundaries of a ZIP Code can be changed, re-assigned or overlapped with other ZIP Codes.
- The ZIP code for Marysville:59640<6>
- Census ZCTA Codes ...
- The US Census Bureau created statistical entities that they call ZIP Code Tabulation Areas (ZCTAs) and these ZCTAs are frequently confused with the ZIP codes that come from the US Postal Service (USPS).
- ZCTAs were first created for the 2000 Census and at that time, they were based upon the USPS ZIP codes. While largely covering the same areas, the boundaries of a ZCTA do not necessarily match the boundaries of a postal ZIP code with the same number. For example, while a postal ZIP code can cross a county or state line, a Census ZCTA can not. They should be treated as separate entities with no correlation between them.
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Marysville.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Montana
About Lewis and Clark County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Lewis and Clark County: www.co.lewis-clark.mt.us/
The official website for State of Montana: https://mt.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||We use the term 'Historic' broadly and it generally means that the community no longer exists. However, it can also mean that the community might still exist, but was significantly larger or had a more 'official' existence in the past than it does now. Unfortunately our sources of data have proven to be unreliable. If you can provide us with more specific information about Marysville, please let us know so that we can improve our accuracy.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Marysville) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Marysville. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from MarysvilleOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Marysville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.7504, Longitude: -112.3003 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of Montana's counties, including Lewis and Clark, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When looking for a ZIP Code, whether Marysville or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).|