When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Panther Burn.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Panther Burn. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Panther Burn.
Large Airports ...
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- New Orleans Intl. (MSY/KMSY)
- Birmingham Intl. (BHM/KBHM)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Greenville Intl.
- Greenville International Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Panther Burn.
- Official website: https://www.gspairport.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenville International Airport
- Mid Delta Rgnl. (GLH/KGLH)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Hollandale Muni. (FAA ID: 14M)
- Hollandale Municipal Airport lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Panther Burn.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hollandale Municipal Airport
- Belzoni Muni. (FAA ID: 1M2)
- Belzoni Municipal Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Panther Burn.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Belzoni Municipal Airport
- Byerley Airport (FAA ID: 0M8)
- Byerley Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Panther Burn.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Byerley Airport
- Yazoo Co. Airport (FAA ID: 87I)
- Yazoo County Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Panther Burn.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Yazoo County Airport
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Indianola Muni. (ICAO: KIDL)
- Lake Village Muni. (FAA ID: M32)
- Lake Village Municipal Airport lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Panther Burn.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lake Village Municipal Airport
- Kelly Airport (FAA ID: 9M6)
- Kelly Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Panther Burn.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kelly Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Mississippi Community
About Sharkey County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Panther Burn. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Mississippi: https://www.ms.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Panther Burn), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Panther Burn) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Panther Burn. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Panther Burn
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Panther Burn. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.0663, Longitude: -90.8685