When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Oloh.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Oloh. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Oloh.
Large Airports ...
- New Orleans Intl. (MSY/KMSY)
- Birmingham Intl. (BHM/KBHM)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Hattiesburg - Laurel Rgnl. (PIB/KPIB)
- Hattiesburg Muni. (HBG/KHBG)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Columbia - Marion Co. Airport (FAA ID: 0R0)
- Columbia - Marion County Airport lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> miles to the west of Oloh.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Columbia - Marion County Airport
- Pine Belt Rgnl.
- Pine Belt Regional Airport lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Oloh.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pine Belt Regional Airport
- I. H. Bass Jr. Meml. (FAA ID: 4R1)
- I. H. Bass Junior. Memorial Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Oloh.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on I. H. Bass Junior. Memorial Airport
- Jefferson Davis Co. Airport (FAA ID: M43)
- Prentiss - Jefferson Davis County Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Oloh.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Prentiss - Jefferson Davis County Airport
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Paul Pittman Meml. (FAA ID: T36)
- Paul Pittman Memorial Airport lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Oloh.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Paul Pittman Memorial Airport
- Poplarville Airport (FAA ID: M13)
- Poplarville - Pearl River County Airport lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> miles to the south of Oloh.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Poplarville - Pearl River County Airport
- Hesler - Noble Fld. (LUL/KLUL)
- George R. Carr Meml. Air Fld. (FAA ID: BXA)
- George R. Carr Memorial Air Field lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Oloh.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on George R. Carr Memorial Air Field
- Smith Co. Airport (FAA ID: MS39)
- Smith County Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Oloh.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Smith County Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Mississippi
About Lamar County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Oloh. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Lamar County: www.lamarcounty.com/
The official website for State of Mississippi: https://www.ms.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Oloh), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Oloh) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Oloh. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 31.2968, Longitude: -89.5901 In this case, the coordinates for Oloh have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).