When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Oliverfried.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Oliverfried. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Oliverfried.
Large Airports ...
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
- Birmingham Intl. (BHM/KBHM)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Tunica Muni. (ICAO: KUTA)
- Greenville Intl.
- Greenville International Airport lies 61 miles [98.2 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Oliverfried.
- Official website: https://www.gspairport.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenville International Airport
- Mid Delta Rgnl. (GLH/KGLH)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Fletcher Fld. (FAA ID: CKM)
- Fletcher Field lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Oliverfried.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fletcher Field
- Charleston Muni. (FAA ID: 09M)
- Charleston Municipal Airport lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Oliverfried.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Charleston Municipal Airport
- Panola Co. Airport (FAA ID: PMU)
- Panola County Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Oliverfried.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Panola County Airport
- Ruleville - Drew Airport (FAA ID: M37)
- Ruleville - Drew Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Oliverfried.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ruleville - Drew Airport
- Water Valley Muni. (FAA ID: 33M)
- Water Valley Municipal Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the east of Oliverfried.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Water Valley Municipal Airport
- Thompson - Robbins Airport (FAA ID: HEE)
- Thompson - Robbins Airport lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Oliverfried.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Thompson - Robbins Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Mississippi
About Quitman County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Oliverfried. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Mississippi: https://www.ms.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Oliverfried), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Oliverfried) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Oliverfried. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.1737, Longitude: -90.2979 In this case, the coordinates for Oliverfried have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).