When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Niblett Landing.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Niblett Landing. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Niblett Landing.
Large Airports ...
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Greenville Intl.
- Greenville International Airport lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the south of Niblett Landing.
- Official website: https://www.gspairport.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenville International Airport
- Mid Delta Rgnl. (GLH/KGLH)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Cleveland Muni. (FAA ID: RNV)
- Cleveland Municipal Airport lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Niblett Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cleveland Municipal Airport
- McGehee Muni. (FAA ID: 7M1)
- McGehee Municipal Airport lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Niblett Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on McGehee Municipal Airport
- Indianola Muni. (ICAO: KIDL)
- Dermott Muni. (FAA ID: 4M5)
- Dermott Municipal Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Niblett Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dermott Municipal Airport
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Lake Village Muni. (FAA ID: M32)
- Lake Village Municipal Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Niblett Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lake Village Municipal Airport
- Ruleville - Drew Airport (FAA ID: M37)
- Ruleville - Drew Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the east of Niblett Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ruleville - Drew Airport
- Billy Free Muni. (FAA ID: 0M0)
- Billy Free Municipal Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Niblett Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Billy Free Municipal Airport
- Hollandale Muni. (FAA ID: 14M)
- Hollandale Municipal Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Niblett Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hollandale Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Mississippi
About Bolivar County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Niblett Landing. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Bolivar County: www.co.bolivar.ms.us/
The official website for State of Mississippi: https://www.ms.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Niblett Landing), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Niblett Landing) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Niblett Landing. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.7032, Longitude: -91.0379 In this case, the coordinates for Niblett Landing have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).