When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Neville.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Neville. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Neville.
Large Airports ...
- Birmingham Intl. (BHM/KBHM)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- New Orleans Intl. (MSY/KMSY)
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Jackson - Evers Intl. (JAN/KJAN)
- Hattiesburg - Laurel Rgnl. (PIB/KPIB)
- Hattiesburg Muni. (HBG/KHBG)
- Tuscaloosa Rgnl. (TCL/KTCL)
- Mid Delta Rgnl. (GLH/KGLH)
- Greenville Intl.
- Greenville International Airport lies 118 miles [189.9 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Neville.
- Official website: https://www.gspairport.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenville International Airport
General Aviation Airports ...
- Union Muni. (FAA ID: 3MS9)
- Union Municipal Airport lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> miles to the east of Neville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Union Municipal Airport
- Philadelphia Muni. (FAA ID: MPE)
- Philadelphia Municipal Airport lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Neville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Philadelphia Municipal Airport
- James H Easom Fld. (FAA ID: M23)
- James H Easom Field lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Neville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on James H Easom Field
- Carthage - Leake Co. Airport (FAA ID: 08M)
- Carthage - Leake County Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Neville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carthage - Leake County Airport
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Forest Muni.
- Forest Municipal Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Neville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Forest Municipal Airport
- G. V. Montgomery Airport (FAA ID: 2M4)
- G. V. Montgomery Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Neville.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on G. V. Montgomery Airport
- Key Fld. (MEI/KMEI)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Mississippi
About Neshoba County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Neville. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Mississippi: https://www.ms.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Neville), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Neville) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Neville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 32.5837, Longitude: -89.2478 In this case, the coordinates for Neville have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).