When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Napanee.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Napanee. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Napanee.
Large Airports ...
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Mid Delta Rgnl. (GLH/KGLH)
- Greenville Intl.
- Greenville International Airport lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Napanee.
- Official website: https://www.gspairport.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenville International Airport
General Aviation Airports ...
- Indianola Muni. (ICAO: KIDL)
- Cleveland Muni. (FAA ID: RNV)
- Cleveland Municipal Airport lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Napanee.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cleveland Municipal Airport
- Hollandale Muni. (FAA ID: 14M)
- Hollandale Municipal Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the south of Napanee.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hollandale Municipal Airport
- Lake Village Muni. (FAA ID: M32)
- Lake Village Municipal Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Napanee.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lake Village Municipal Airport
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Ruleville - Drew Airport (FAA ID: M37)
- Ruleville - Drew Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Napanee.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ruleville - Drew Airport
- McGehee Muni. (FAA ID: 7M1)
- McGehee Municipal Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Napanee.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on McGehee Municipal Airport
- Belzoni Muni. (FAA ID: 1M2)
- Belzoni Municipal Airport lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Napanee.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Belzoni Municipal Airport
- Dermott Muni. (FAA ID: 4M5)
- Dermott Municipal Airport lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the west of Napanee.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dermott Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Mississippi
About Washington County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Napanee. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Mississippi: https://www.ms.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Napanee), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Napanee) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Napanee. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.5062, Longitude: -90.8709 In this case, the coordinates for Napanee have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).