Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Murdocks Ferry.
Our newspaper information for Murdocks Ferry is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Murdocks Ferry. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Murdocks Ferry. Our list contains 49 papers that were published within 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> of Murdocks Ferry.
Newspapers Neighboring Murdocks Ferry ...
The following newspapers were published within 25 miles [40.2 km] of Murdocks Ferry.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Murdocks Ferry.
- Published In Greenwood [Leflore County] ...
- Commonwealth (from 1974)
- Delta Flag (from 1890)
- Greenwood Commonwealth (from 1927)
- Greenwood Daily Commonwealth (from 1919)
- Greenwood Reporter (from 1845)
- Greenwood Times (from 18??)
- The Commonwealth (from 1896)
- The Daily Commonwealth (from 1916)
- The Greenwood Commonwealth (from 1976)
- The Greenwood Enterprise (from 1887)
- The Greenwood New Era (from 1894)
- The Greenwood News (from 1915)
- The Greenwood Oriental (from 1875)
- The Morning Star (from 1946)
- The Southern Farmer (from 1896)
- The Valley Sentinel (from 1874)
- Yazoo Valley Flag (from 1878)
- Published In Itta Bena [Leflore County] ...
- The Itta Bena Progress (from 1905)
- The Itta Bena Times (from 1909)
- Published In McNutt [Leflore County] ...
- The Valley Sentinel (from 18??)
- Published In Carrollton [Carroll County] ...
- Mississippi Conservative (from 1865)
- Mississippi Democrat (from 1844)
- Southern Pioneer, And Carroll, Choctaw And Tallahatchie Counties Advertiser (from 1840)
- The Carroll Weekly Conservative (from 18??)
- The Carrollton Democrat (from 18??)
- The Carrollton Democrat (from 18??)
- The Conservative (from 1881)
- The Epoch (from 18??)
- The Hornet (from 1843)
- The Whig Creed (from 1845)
- Western Statesman (from 1844)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Published In Belzoni [Humphreys County] ...
- Delta Commercial (from 19??)
- The Belzoni Banner (from 1914)
- The Belzoni Journal (from 1910)
- Published In Indianola [Sunflower County] ...
- The Enterprise-Tocsin (from 195?)
- The Indianola Enterprise (from 1896)
- The Sunflower Tocsin (from 1888)
- Published In Lexington [Holmes County] ...
- Democratic Advocate (from 1853)
- Holmes County Herald (from 1959)
- Holmes County Republican (from 1874)
- Lexington Advertiser (from 1838)
- Lexington Standard (from 1838)
- Lexington Union (from 1838)
- The Holmes County Times (from 1906)
- The Lexington Advertiser (from 1904)
- The Lexington Standard And Holmes County Record (from 1838)
- The Progress-Advertiser (from 1902)
- The Weekly Democratic Advocate (from 18??)
- Whig Republican (from 1840)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Mississippi
About Leflore County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Murdocks Ferry. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Mississippi: https://www.ms.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Murdocks Ferry) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Murdocks Ferry. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.4496, Longitude: -90.2279 In this case, the coordinates for Murdocks Ferry have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).