When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Mulberry.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Mulberry. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Mulberry.
Large Airports ...
- New Orleans Intl. (MSY/KMSY)
- Birmingham Intl. (BHM/KBHM)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Hattiesburg - Laurel Rgnl. (PIB/KPIB)
- Hattiesburg Muni. (HBG/KHBG)
- Jackson - Evers Intl. (JAN/KJAN)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Thigpen Fld. (FAA ID: 00M)
- Thigpen Field lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Mulberry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Thigpen Field
- James H Easom Fld. (FAA ID: M23)
- James H Easom Field lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> miles to the north of Mulberry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on James H Easom Field
- Clarke Co. Airport (FAA ID: 23M)
- Clarke County Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the east of Mulberry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clarke County Airport
- Smith Co. Airport (FAA ID: MS39)
- Smith County Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Mulberry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Smith County Airport
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Hesler - Noble Fld. (LUL/KLUL)
- Key Fld. (MEI/KMEI)
- Forest Muni.
- Forest Municipal Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Mulberry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Forest Municipal Airport
- G. V. Montgomery Airport (FAA ID: 2M4)
- G. V. Montgomery Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Mulberry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on G. V. Montgomery Airport
- Union Muni. (FAA ID: 3MS9)
- Union Municipal Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the north of Mulberry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Union Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Mississippi
About Jasper County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Mulberry. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Mississippi: https://www.ms.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Mulberry), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Mulberry) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Mulberry. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 32.0524, Longitude: -89.1376 In this case, the coordinates for Mulberry have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).