When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Catfish Point Landing.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Catfish Point Landing. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Catfish Point Landing.
Large Airports ...
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Greenville Intl.
- Greenville International Airport lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Catfish Point Landing.
- Official website: https://www.gspairport.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenville International Airport
- Mid Delta Rgnl. (GLH/KGLH)
General Aviation Airports ...
- McGehee Muni. (FAA ID: 7M1)
- McGehee Municipal Airport lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Catfish Point Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on McGehee Municipal Airport
- Dermott Muni. (FAA ID: 4M5)
- Dermott Municipal Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Catfish Point Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dermott Municipal Airport
- Cleveland Muni. (FAA ID: RNV)
- Cleveland Municipal Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the east of Catfish Point Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cleveland Municipal Airport
- Billy Free Muni. (FAA ID: 0M0)
- Billy Free Municipal Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Catfish Point Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Billy Free Municipal Airport
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Lake Village Muni. (FAA ID: M32)
- Lake Village Municipal Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Catfish Point Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lake Village Municipal Airport
- Indianola Muni. (ICAO: KIDL)
- Monticello Muni. (ICAO: KLLQ)
- Ruleville - Drew Airport (FAA ID: M37)
- Ruleville - Drew Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the east of Catfish Point Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ruleville - Drew Airport
- De Witt Muni. (FAA ID: 5M1)
- De Witt Municipal Airport lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Catfish Point Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on De Witt Municipal Airport
- Hollandale Muni. (FAA ID: 14M)
- Hollandale Municipal Airport lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Catfish Point Landing.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hollandale Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Mississippi
About Bolivar County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Catfish Point Landing. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Bolivar County: www.co.bolivar.ms.us/
The official website for State of Mississippi: https://www.ms.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Catfish Point Landing), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Catfish Point Landing) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Catfish Point Landing. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.7023, Longitude: -91.1634 In this case, the coordinates for Catfish Point Landing have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).